Get the funding you need for your personal services business.
Do you have your own business? Maybe you're a nanny or a beautician ... a chauffeur or a personal chef? There are so many underserved personal services business like the ones listed above – all of whom could benefit from a working capital solution from Bambu Finance. We can offer you up to $250,000 in as little as 24 hours with an approved application. How? We simply purchase a percentage of your future sales to give you your money up front!
Our requirements are simple. To be eligible, your business must:
- Be in operation for six months or more.
- Be located in the United States.
- Have deposited gross sales of $15,000 per month.
- Be current with your lease/mortgage.
What we offer:
- Up to $250,000 per business location. (The amount can be up to 1.5 times your total monthly sales volume.)
- An approval rate of more than 80% on all applications with many same-day approvals.
- Funding in as little as 23 hours (one business day).
- The ability to use your funds however you choose.
Get the working capital you need to grow your personal services business today!
There are times where you may need to update equipment, make renovations to your workspace, or invest in a new fleet of vehicles to keep your customers happy. That’s when it’s time to partner with Bambu Finance.
How we differ:
Bambu’s business financing is:
- Unsecured and doesn’t require any collateral, or personal guarantee.
- A great option for business owners with credit issues who have trouble qualifying for traditional loans.
- Provided in exchange for a share of your business' future sales.
- Repaid via a daily draw of your overall credit card sales.
- A quick and hassle-free alternative to traditional lending with applications in just minutes, plus, a lightning-fast approval process (oftentimes that same day).
There are no restrictions placed on how you can use your working capital and we do not require any business plan to complete the funding process. It is completely up to you how you utilize the money you receive. Having said that, the most common uses include:
- Equipment purchases.